TrainingBriefs® Engaging Your Employees
New Micro-Learning! Employee engagement is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give their best each day, commit to their organization’s goals and values and achieve motivation to contribute to organizational success - with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Inspiring and Motivating Your Workforce
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
This short course will not only teach you the benefits of engaged employees, but also how to engage employees and how to enhance the culture of your organization.