TrainingBriefs® Working with Transgender Colleagues
Understaning Transgender Colleagues
New Micro-Learning! Transgender is a term used to describe people whose gender identity differs from the sex marked on their birth certificate. Gender identity is a person's internal, personal sense of being a man or a woman. For transgender people, the sex they were assigned at birth and their own internal gender identity do not match.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Define the term "transgender".
- How to understand our transgender colleagues.
- How to support transgender people by being an ally.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
It’s important that we all respect the different cultures in our organization. It’s also important to remember that the purpose of communicating is to create a shared understanding.