TrainingBriefs® Zero Tolerance (with Fairness and Respect)
Understanding Zero Tolerance
New Micro-Learning! Most organizations have zero tolerance policies these days. Whether it's drugs, workplace violence, or harassment… organizations are making a clear statement about what is acceptable behavior at work. But - even though the zero tolerance policy may be clear - as managers, you have to know how to enforce it. And that means you have to know how to recognize and correct situations that cross the line.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand how the words and actions of a supervisor could potentially cross the line.
- Learn how to handle a potential zero tolerance situation.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
The course provides a good example of how to handle a potential zero tolerance situation. As a manager, you have to know how to recognize and correct situations that cross the line.