TrainingBriefs® Let’s M.E.E.T.™ to Resolve Issues
Resolving Workplace Conflict using the M.E.E.T. Model
New Micro-Learning! It's up to us to take advantage of our differences to help make us more productive and more successful. To do that, we have to make an effort to recognize and respond to situations where coworkers or customers don't feel respected. It’s not easy but it’s certainly worth the effort.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Take advantage of our differences to make us more productive and successful.
- Recognize and respond to situations where co-workers or customers don't feel respected.
- Resolve situations where respect and inclusion are needed.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
We must work to resolve those situations in a way that makes work a better place. When we do, we can resolve situations where respect and inclusion are needed in a way that makes work a better place.