Win the S.A.L.E.™ One Step at a Time
This program is especially relevant for participants who are new to sales or have limited sales experience. Buyers in organizations today are highly sophisticated. They prefer to collaborate with salespeople who are equally sophisticated and professional. They expect sales professionals to be knowledgeable, skilled and trusted advisors, providing solutions for the needs of their organizations. A goal for sales professionals, therefore, is to surpass the competition. This workshop helps sales professionals reach that goal by providing a basic formula to build rapport and manage the sales process with prospects and customers.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Sales Training
- Learn a systematic sales process that will maximize the effectiveness of every interaction with prospects and customers.
- Improve cost effectiveness of selling activities by qualifying and prioritizing sales opportunities.
- Learn skills that earn the respect of fellow sales professionals and managers.
- Improve job and personal satisfaction.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Participants will experience a comprehensive introduction to the basic sales process and each person’s role within it. Special attention is devoted to the competency areas of selling, communication and presentation. Learning activities include a variety of opportunities to explore and practice skills and strategies for responding to common sales situations.