New eLearning Course
TrainingBriefs® Doesn't Have the Skills
Coaching & Managing for Performance
There are times, when employees don’t perform their jobs up to our expectations for a variety of reasons. It’s your job, as a manager, to communicate and reinforce those expectations and find appropriate solutions, when those expectations are not met. How do you work with an employee who is not performing up to your expectations?
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's lack of skill/understanding.
- Learn to obtain agreement that the lack of a job skill is a problem.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who lacks a particular job skill, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.