TrainingBriefs® Low Raise
Effectively Addressing Pay/Compensation Issues
You have an employee who complains to you that their raise was less than expected. What do you do? This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with employee anger with a lower-than-expected raise.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
In many cases, employees don’t always understand the reasons behind managerial decisions or their areas of opportunity. When that happens, it’s your job to communicate both to your employee.
Here are a few tips! When you meet, get feedback from the employee. Seek to understand the employee’s perspective and really listen. Don’t discuss raises received by other employees.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™