TrainingBriefs® Performing Beyond Their Skill Level
Effectively Addressing Performance Issues
You have an employee who may have been promoted beyond their capability, or perhaps the job outgrew this employee. How do you work with an employee who is not performing up to your expectations? This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee expected to perform beyond their skill level.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. There are times, when employees don’t perform their jobs up to our expectations for a variety of reasons. It’s your job, as a manager, to communicate and reinforce those expectations and find appropriate solutions, when those expectations are not met.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™