TrainingBriefs® Personal Phone Calls
Addressing Work-Life Balance Issues
You have an employee that's making and receiving too many personal phone calls during work hours. What do you do? This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Effectively work with an employee making and receiving too many personal phone calls during work.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. There are times, when employees don’t perform their jobs up to our expectations for a variety of reasons. It’s your job, as a manager, to communicate and reinforce those expectations and find appropriate solutions, when those expectations are not met.