TrainingBriefs® Termination Due to Poor Performance
Managing the Tough Situations
Performance-based terminations should never come as a surprise to your employees. Despite all your efforts, you still may not see the type or quality of improvement needed, and the only option left is to sever the relationship. However, by now, you should have clearly documented what you did to help the under-performing employee improve. What's the next step?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's termination due to poor performance.
- Learn how to hold an effective termination meeting.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. Performance-based terminations should never come as a surprise to your employees.