TrainingBriefs® Unacceptable Mistakes
Working Through Performance Improvement
There are times, when employees don’t perform their jobs up to our expectations for a variety of reasons. It’s your job, as a manager or supervisor, to communicate and reinforce those expectations and find appropriate solutions, when those expectations are not met. You have discovered an employee who makes an unacceptable number of mistakes. What do you do?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's mistakes and errors.
- Learn how to ask for feedback to discover the reason for the mistakes and really listen.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who make an acceptable number of mistakes, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.